Google Translator... Nice!

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah...

Today/tonight, I'm writing my blog in English! :D

My reason is only to thank those who are non-speaker of Bahasa Melayu, who are intentionally or accidentally found and read my blog. :)

I love my Bahasa Melayu as it is my language. But, I like to learn other languages. So far, I knows Bahasa Melayu, English and Arabic (with some little Mandarin and Nihon-go/Japanese - I love Chinese characters and love to know how a single character shared by different people - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese (maybe) and Vietnamese). :D

So, thank YOU very much. It is MY PLEASURE that you all spend some of your times to read this blog. Please drop by and give comments. Don't worry. I'm will approve all comments as long as it is appeared with polite words. :)

By the way, if you scroll down through this blog, you will find "Blog Translator". It is a cool gadget that offered by Google to translate whole website (or in my case, blog-site) from Bahasa Melayu to other languages. Try it. You will need it some times if I write in Bahasa Melayu. (I also plan to write in Arabic, but there will be some "teachers" that will condemn my Nahw and Sorf - it is kind of Arabic "grammar", ah... I forgot the suitable words to translate it. Sorry). T_T

That's all. Jazakumullah khayran kathiran...

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

私わ星野源のウィキペディアにグーグルで[逃げるは恥だが役に立つ]か見てしまう

理論

لطف سڠ ڤڠمبارا ميمڤي #5